Our Banking and International Finance MSc program will prepare you for a wide range of careers in Finance, designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you to understand complex financial issues and develop practical solutions.
The Banking and International Finance programme offered by TBS Education explores the changing environment within which financial institutions operate, the globalization of Finance, changes in technology, and the regulatory environment.
You will also gain an appreciation of the evolution of the Finance and Banking theory, as well as contemporary debates and controversies.
- Coverage analyst
- Asset Manager
- Cash Manager or Treasurer
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial analyst
- Compliance Manager
- Business Analyst
- M&A Analyst
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial analysis, firm value and value creation
- Financial strategies for investing and financing
- Banking management and the Regulatory landscape
- Financial Markets
- Financial risk management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 87 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Direct access to the MSc program following a:
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 90 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.