This Master degree at UNLV utilizes the strengths of six colleges for computer programming, database technology, machine learning, management, and statistical techniques for data analysis in specific disciplines.
The Data Analytics program from University of Nevada, Las Vegas covers applications in many industries and specialties such as health care, hospitality, social sciences, engineering, business, and government.
- Demonstrate a basic level of technical knowledge related to programming, database management, and machine learning.
- Demonstrate a mastery of in-depth knowledge of fundamental and basic statistical principles.
- Formulate, update, and communicate results obtained from the data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming For Data Analytics
- Managing Big Data and Web Databases
- Business Analytics Methods and Tools
- Big Data Analytics for Business
- Business Intelligence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 392 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed undergraduate Bachelor's degree.
- Minimal mathematics background is required (equivalent to MATH 127 or 128).
- Graduate Record Examinations test scores placing the student in the top 50% of test-takers (i.e., 309 or higher) will be given preference.
- Official transcript of all university-level education from accredited institutions. Unofficial transcripts can be accepted at the time of application, however, official transcripts must be submitted upon acceptance.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.