- Baylor University undergraduates may pursue the MAT Teaching as a joint degree program, with Baylor seniors taking up to 15 hours of graduate-level work as part of their undergraduate degree program, if approved by their home department. Students must first be admitted to the Graduate School and the MAT program. Upon completion of the MAT, students will receive the bachelor’s degree and MAT simultaneously. If taking full advantage of the option, students could graduate within 12 months of their originally scheduled baccalaureate graduation.
- The MAT is also available to graduates of Baylor and other universities as a stand-alone post-baccalaureate master’s program offering initial teacher certification.
- Human Growth and Development
- Psychology of Exceptional Children
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- the Gifted Child
- Methods of Teaching English as a Second Language
- Teaching Associate SPED with Gifted Education
- Mathematics for Learners with Exceptionalities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3376 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- C.V. or résumé
- Official transcripts
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Tests such as GRE (for Musicology and Theory only) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language scores are required only for international students).
International64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
National64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waco
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.