You will have an opportunity to choose from a variety of electives on topics including but not limited to hospitality education; entrepreneurship; organizational behavior; gaming; and tourism. In addition, you can further explore the industry through an internship or independent study. The Hotel Administration degree program is offered at University of Nevada, Las Vegas .
The decision as to topic and format for your final project will be based on your career goals and made through consultation with your advisor.
- Examine the functions of human resource management, with special attention to strategic human resource alliances and developing trends.
- Apply accounting and financial information to executive decision making in the hospitality industry.
- Develop marketing & advertising systems for hospitality industries based on the need to create new markets and the need to respond to significant shifts in social and economic patterns.
- Examine service marketing and management concepts relevant to the hospitality industry and explore how these concepts can be applied to service delivery systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis for the Service Industries
- Laws of Innkeeping and Food Service
- Operational Analysis in Hospitality Management
- Research Methodology
- Marketing Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management View 1694 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale, or 3.00 or higher in the last two years of study.
- A minimum of one-year of full-time work experience in a management/supervisory capacity in the hospitality industry, or three years of full-time, front-line experience is preferred.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.