At Simulation and Immersive Technologies from University of New South Wales you'll be part of a workforce that is positioned to meet industry’s rapidly transforming approaches to manufacturing, training, modelling, planning and more.
Advanced manufacturing and industry 4.0
Architecture, and social and urban planning
Art, design and animation
Business and finance
Defence and national security
Emergency and first response
Immersive entertainment and gaming
Medicine, healthcare and sports training
- visualising and sensemaking of complex data sets
- designing human centric immersive environments and interactions
- simulating medical and defence procedures
- modelling and planning real world processes
- designing creative and cultural experiences
- researching, experimenting, education and training
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesArchitecture Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 77 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Entry into this degree requires a recognised bachelor's degree with an equivalent of a UNSW 65 weighted average mark (WAM). Entry isn’t dependent upon a degree related to the creative disciplines, given that the programs aim to enable practitioners from a wide range of industry sectors to integrate visualisation, simulation and immersive environments into their work contexts.
- English Language Requirements
International40365 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40365 AUD per year during 21 months.
National31715 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31715 AUD per year during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.