Students learn solid concepts and gain hands-on skills in these themes, so that they could apply these concepts and skills to solve real-world information system problems.
- This Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence programme from Hong Kong Baptist University integrates theory and practices in the areas of data analytics and artificial intelligence to cope with the current and emerging market demands in the IT industry;
- This programme equips students with not just necessary technical skills, but also various interpersonal skills in advancing their career; and
- This programme offers mentoring scheme(s) to support students in adapting to the new learning environment at HKBU.
- Python for Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Principles and Practices of Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Quantitative Methods for Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- IT Project Skills
- IT Forum
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 17 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants should normally possess a Bachelor degree in science, engineering or IT relevant fields from a recognized university or equivalent qualification; andIf applicants did not use English as the medium of learning in their Bachelor's degree programmes, they should satisfy any one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- An IELTS overall band score of at least 6.0;
- A TOEFL score of at least 537 (paper-based) or 74 (Internet-based);
- Other equivalent qualifications
International17840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17840 USD per year during 12 months.
National15292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15292 USD per year during 12 months.
- Local student: HK$120,000
- Non-local student: HK$140,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.