The term of study for the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science master degree from National Chiao Tung University is one to four years.
Major Technical Courses
- Nanoelectronic Devices and Circuit Concentration
- Communication and Technology Concentration
- Photonics and Display Concentration
- Biomedical and Control Systems Concentration
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Concentration
Internship and future career at Hsinchu Science Park
- Foster professionals with inter-disciplinary skills in electrical engineering and computer science.
- Provide a diverse learning environment, in which top-flight students can learn team spirit and technology ethics.
- Cultivate leaders who possess a global perspective and cross-cultural adaptability.
- Advanced knowledge in electrical engineering and computer science.
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and innovative ability.
- Ability to plan and execute research projects.
- Ability to write professional papers and technical reports.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across disciplines.
- Foreign language skills for effective communication and coordination.
- Life-long learning habits.
- Embedded System Design
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Network Security
- Geometrical Optics
- Biomedical Circuit & Systems
- Machine Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Physics Machine Learning View 15 other Masters in Physics in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All students except those who hold Taiwan citizenship, including overseas Taiwanese citizens or compatriot students, may apply as an international student.
- Admission application form
- Study plan
- Official degree certificate
- Full official transcripts (including grade descriptions, GPAs, and class rankings)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of nationality
- Proof of financial statement
- Proof of English proficiency (select one)
- Proof of Chinese proficiency
- Certificate of Loss of Nationality of the Republic of China (if applicable)
- Other documents required by departments
International1740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per semester during 12 months.
NT$25,960 - NT$26,940 (US$870 - US$900) per semester
Living costs for Hsinchu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.