Part 1 - MSc in Hospitality and Events Management
Focusing on key strategic management skills in the hospitality and events industries, the International Hospitality and Events Management programme of the IMI International Management Institute Switzerland offers a broad insight into operational management, planning and strategy within the international arena. There is the opportunity to undertake paid work placements, either in Switzerland or internationally, on completion of the study semesters, offering the chance for CV-enhancing, practical experience in the industry. This programme offers the perfect blend of theoretical competencies and practical insight for those looking to develop as managers in either of these international fields.
- Competitive Strategies in Hospitality
- Hospitality Operations
- New Venture Creation and Innovation in Events
- Events, Venues and Facilities Management
- Contemporary Conference Management
- Finance & Project Management for Events
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 27 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- English proficiency: 6.0 IELTS or equivalent
- Completed IMI Application Form
- Motivation Letter, outlining who you are, why you would like to study at IMI in Switzerland and your plans for your future career in this industry - approx. 500 words
- CV/Résumé in English
- Transcripts/Certificates of your academic qualifications since High School
- Students transferring from recognised hotel management schools must also include official transcripts or records for each semester of their previous course of study
- Two recent passport photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Copy of passport and Swiss residence permit where applicable
- Certificate of good health completed by a licensed physician. A specific form for your doctor can be downloaded from here.
- If you will be under the age of 18 at the commencement of your IMI study semester, then a parent/legal guardian must complete the Study
International17197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17197 EUR per year during 12 months.
National17197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17197 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 17,900 CHF
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.