Organisations, businesses and governments are becoming increasingly aware of the strategic importance of effective project management for gaining a competitive advantage.
A masters degree in the rapidly growing area of project management will help develop skills that are highly sought-after globally in almost every sector.
This Business Project Management (with internship) course at London South Bank University is particularly relevant for professionals who wish to be able to run complex projects with a range of stakeholders, managing all phases to time and to budget.
This course is underpinned by the core competencies at the heart of the Association of Project Managers (APM), so you can be sure that what you learn is contemporary, relevant, and directly applicable in the workplace.
A project manager plays a key role in helping businesses introduce change through the development of a new product, process or service. In order to succeed, you'll need to be highly adaptable and able to work in areas as diverse as IT, health services and education, local and national government, media and sport and leisure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative aspects of project management
- Qualitative aspects of project management
- Risk, change and crisis management
- Quality and agile project management
- Creativity enterprise and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 877 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (e.g. business, business analytics, management science, economics or finance) or at least 2:2 (honours) or Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division and at least two years' experience working in business.
- A bachelor's degree in a non-relevant subject of at least 2:2 (honours) standard, and at least five years' experience working in business.
- We are happy to consider other qualifications combined with appropriate experience that are equivalent to the amounts outlined above.
- You'll be expected to have first-hand appreciation of general business processes, business planning cycles and the general business environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.