- The Department of Environmental Science also offers three Master degree options at the Baylor University. A Master of Science in Environmental Studies for students with a Bachelor of Science degree; a Master of Environmental Studies for students with a Bachelor of Arts degree; and a Master of Environmental Studies (thesis) or non-thesis option for students with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Financial aid, stipends and full tuition remission, is available to qualified applicants. For highly qualified applicants, additional financial aid in the form of stipend enhancements is available through the Graduate School. Teaching opportunities are often available for students.
- Graduate students in Environmental Science have access to state-of-the-science instrumentation and laboratory facilities in the Baylor Sciences Building and the Goebel building. Excellent research opportunities with faculty mentors are available in a range of interdisciplinary research areas.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 406 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Test Score Report for GRE/GMAT if required by your prospective program;
- Test Score Report for TOEFL/IELTS or exemption request with proof of English proficiency;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (you will be able to request these via an automated email as part of your online application).
- A completed and submitted online application.
- Application fee payment (you pay after submitting the application online; applications are not reviewed until the application fee is paid).
International64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
National64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.