The normal study period of Macau University of Science & Technology's Master of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language is 2 years. The maximum duration of study period is 3 years.
- Topics on Contemporary China
- Chinese Linguistics
- Chinese as a Second Language
- Second Language Acquisition
- Case Study of Classroom Teaching and Practice
- Topics on Chinese Culture
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Elements of Chinese Language and Teaching
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Linguistics View 4 other Masters in Languages in Macao (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Achieve a required language proficiency in Chinese and at least one other foreign language
International10301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20603 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.