With a largely online curriculum, the Executive Healthcare Administration degree at University of Nevada, Las Vegas allows students to meet their current professional demands while earning their advanced degree so that they can to become senior leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Summarize determinants and trends of population health and assess community leadership needs and implementation approaches for healthcare.
- Describe the economic, legal, organizational, and political underpinnings of the dynamic US health system and impacts on healthcare administrators.
- Apply the principles of economics, management, and strategic planning in healthcare organizations. (To develop leadership skills that are pragmatic for today's competitive healthcare environment).
- Demonstrate adaptive leadership, communication, and relationship management skills for transforming a healthcare organization.
- Apply finance, accounting, human resource, marketing, information technology, and leadership skills for successful administration of leading healthcare organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of U.S. Health Care System: Programs, Policies and Politics
- Epidemiology in Health Services Management
- Management of Health Services Organizations and Systems
- Public Health Fundamentals for Health Care Leaders
- Health Care Financial Management I/Health Care Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 653 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. A criterion for admission is at least a B (3.0) grade point average, or equivalent in work completed after the first two years of a bachelor's degree program, and in all post-baccalaureate course work. An applicant who does not meet this academic criterion may request special consideration.
- A one to two page personal essay describing why they want to pursue a career in healthcare management.
- A resume.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.