The Human Resources Management (MHRM) programme from Hong Kong Baptist University will also benefit practicing human resources professionals who have little or no formal human resources management training or education, as well as line managers who seek an advanced education in the principles and practice of HR management.
Upon Completion Of The Programme, Graduates Will Possess:
- People-management competencies
- Graduates of the programme will have the necessary HR knowledge, skills and competencies to successfully carry out operational HR functions that translate HR policies and procedures into positive HR outcomes.
- Evaluation and advisory competencies
- Graduates of the programme will have the ability to evaluate and develop people-management programmes and processes, based on a sound knowledge of the principles of employee motivation and engagement, and an awareness of the importance of the organisational and cultural context and of ethical principles.
- Personal and professional development
- Graduates of the programme will be effective communicators, analytical and critical thinkers, who will appreciate the importance of life-long learning and continuing professional development.
- Human Resources Planning and Staffing
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Relations and Practices
- Ethics in Human Resources Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management Corporate Social Responsibility View 5 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification (with no work experience requirement); or
- A recognised diploma plus a minimum of four years of work experience.
International24088 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24088 USD per year during 12 months.
National19372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19372 USD per year during 12 months.
- HK$152,000 -- Local
- HK$189,000 -- Non-Local
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.