As a concurrent program, the dual degree requires that students satisfy the degree requirements of both programs. The dual MBA and MSQF program is designed for those who seek to develop a solid understanding of business administration with a focus on advanced analytical skills in finance.
The Business Administration - Quantitative Finance program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas will provide students with the needed skills, knowledge, and tools to become visionary and creative business leaders with strong competency in quantitative finance. Students will graduate from the program with two degrees, an MBA, and an MSQF.
The program includes 54 credits – each student completes a total of 30 Credit hours in MBA courses and a total of 24 credit hours in MSQF courses. The program does not require a thesis.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in the oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Leadership, Teams, and Individuals
- Financial Decision Making
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Applied Economic Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 883 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admission requirements for the dual degree program are the same as each of the MBA and MSQF programs.
- Applicants must be admitted to each of the MBA and MSQF programs. Candidates have to apply to the MBA/MSQF Dual Degree program and meet the respective application requirements of each of the programs respectively.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.