The Business Administration - Dental Medicine program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is designed to develop leaders in dentistry by providing students with the needed skills, knowledge, and tools to become outstanding dental leaders. The program provides students with a competitive edge in business and expanded earning power for those practicing dentistry.
The dual degree requires that the student apply to and satisfy the degree requirements of both programs.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Leadership, Teams, and Individuals
- Financial Decision Making
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Dentistry Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants to the DMD/MBA program must submit formal applications for admission to both the School of Dental Medicine and to the Lee Business School. Students must meet the requirements for admission to both programs. Admissions requirements are the same as those stated under the DMD and MBA programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.