With the rise of disruptive technologies and the new generation of Big Data and FinTech, concepts of money, payments, identity, and security need to be looked at through a new lens -- how can finance professionals respond early and effectively to ride the wave, and take advantage of the new opportunities before it’s too late?
Through lectures, workshops, round-table discussions, case studies and expert sharing from industry practitioners, this inter-disciplinary Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics) programme from Hong Kong Baptist University taught by both Finance and Information Systems and Business Intelligence faculty, will widen and deepen your understanding of the rapidly changing landscape and the impact of new technologies on traditional finance models. You will be empowered with knowledge in
Get well-prepared for the fast-growing demand of today’s data-driven economy, and develop new insights and perspectives towards emerging technologies and harness them to take the Financial Industry to the next level.
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Machine Learning for Financial Data
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
- Financial Computing with Python and R
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Financial Derivatives and Risk Management
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and RegTech for Finance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Business Information Systems Machine Learning View 44 other Masters in Finance in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with honours from a recognized university or comparable institution, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
- A satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)/Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is encouraged but not mandatory.
International36706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36706 USD per year during 12 months.
National36706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36706 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.