The rapid technological progress has dramatically altered the business landscape and the job markets. A lot more companies are strategically searching for analytics-enabled people with business economics knowledge as well as statistical and programming skills for providing business insights and responding to changes in intellectual property policy, and competition and regulatory policies.
The Data Analytics and Business Economics MSc programme offered at Hong Kong Baptist University provides students with solid training in business economic analysis and data analytics. Students who are interested in becoming analytics-enabled professionals and data strategists are welcome to apply.
With strong training in economic principles, statistical and programming skills, our graduates from this Programme will be equipped with complex problem-solving and data-analytical thinking skills. They can work as either data analysts or data strategists in the areas such as project management, product and website design, and risk management in any business corporations and public institutions.
- Managerial Economics and Business Strategy
- Big Data Analytics: Concepts and Techniques
- Big Data Analytics: Programming
- Statistics for Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Advanced Econometrics
- Applied Cost-Benefit Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesEconomics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 11 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree from a recognised university, or equivalent, with satisfactory academic performance. The applicant is expected to possess an undergraduate degree either in business or in non-business fields with good quantitative training.
- Proof of English proficiency is required for applicants whose first degree were obtained from non-English-medium institutions.
International28885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28885 USD per year during 12 months.
National20540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20540 USD per year during 12 months.
- HK$160,000 (Local)
- HK$225,000 (Non-Local)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.