Looking to take part in projects that shape cities and countries? Want to lead diverse international teams and tackle big challenges? Then the M.Eng. Engineering Management programme at IU is the right place for you.
Engineering Management is offered at IU International University of Applied Sciences .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internet of Things E
- Manufacturing Methods Industry 4.0
- Seminar: Current Issues in Engineering Management
- International Marketing
- Product Development
- Performance Measurement
- Quality Management and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Online start date: any time
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesProject Management Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 135 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at IU International University of Applied Sciences and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed undergraduate degree (240 ECTS) in Engineering or an Engineering related subject.
- From a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- at least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent in your previous education
English language skills:
English B2 level certificate (no older than 2 years). Don’t have this at hand? No problem! You can quickly get your English certified with Duolingo.
We also accept the following English language skills certificates:
- IELTS (minimum Level 6) or
- Cambridge Certificate (minimum Grade B) or
- Equivalent proof, e.g. IU English courses B2.2 Certificate (through the free IU English course) - further information can be requested from our student advisors.*
- IU English courses B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)*
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9787 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9787 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 530 EUR/month (full time – 12 months)
- 307 EUR/month (part-time - 18 months)
251 EUR/month (part-time - 24 Months)
***Price shown is for indicative purposes, please check with the institution
- Four-Week Trial:
Freedom to Make the Right Choice: get a four-week trial at IU International University of Applied Sciences. Cancel your online studies anytime in the first four weeks for a full refund.
- German Course:
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.