The International Accounting and Finance (with internship) programme at London South Bank University offers a specialist pathway in accounting (linked to the ACCA Fundamentals papers), but also provides you with the opportunity to select modules in the areas of finance and strategy. This programme focuses on accounting and finance matters within an international context, addressing current challenges and issues faced by businesses and companies around the world.
Types of careers
Graduates who possess a combination of an LSBU Masters degree and a professional accounting qualification are likely to be highly employable in senior positions in accounting and finance, not only in the UK but throughout the world. Excellent career opportunities exist in accounting and finance. Recent graduates have secured positions in accounting firms, industry, banking, finance and commerce.
- Creativity Enterprise and Innovation
- Curiosity, Creativity and Research
- Research in Action
- Management Consultancy in a Global Environment
- Audit Risk
- Corporate Financial Management
- Theories & Issues in Accounting and Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 562 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A 2.1 degree in any subject from the UK or Bachelors degree equivalent to a UK Second Class Upper Division; or
- A 2.2 honours degree in a relevant subject area; or
- Other qualifications plus demonstrably relevant business experience will be considered on an individual basis.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.