The International Finance (with internship) programme at London South Bank University links theory and practice in international financial matters through intensive, selective and expert orientated modules with a clearly defined business outlook. One of the main attractions of this course is that it provides a wide range of modules to suit your specific interests. The content focuses on financial markets, the analysis and management of financial intermediaries and their interaction with financial instruments, investment and risk management. This will see you studying a broad range of related topics such as asset fund management, portfolio theory and investment analysis, credit risk, and financial institutions main operations and performance within an international context.
Graduates who possess an LSBU Masters degree in international finance are likely to be highly employable in trading and analyst positions, not only in the UK but throughout the world. Excellent career opportunities exist in finance, banking and investment. Graduates from this course have gone on to obtain positions in major international companies, financial institutions, regulatory agencies, credit rating agencies and financial consultant firms in the UK and overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity Enterprise and Innovation
- Curiosity, Creativity and Research
- Research in Action
- Management Consultancy in a Global Environment
- Empirical Finance
- Corporate Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance International Business View 867 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2.1 honours degree in any subject from the UK or Bachelors degree equivalent to UK Second Class Upper Division; or
- 2.2 honours degree in relevant subject area; or
- Students with a non-relevant degree but with at least a 2.2. Honours and relevant work experience in financial services will be considered on an individual basis; or
- the Fundamental Level (Knowledge and Skills) of the ACCA professional examinations; or
- Completion of the Operational and Management levels of CIMA examinations; or
- Other relevant professional qualifications including from overseas.
- Required English language skills to undertake this programme IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 6.5.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.