Oregon Health & Science University's Health Systems and Organizational Leadership program features:
- Flexibility through an online curriculum.
- Responsive, supportive faculty.
- Health system and organizational leadership courses based on complexity and quality science.
- Opportunities to work with senior leadership in major health systems.
- Support career advancement for nurse-leaders.
Learning outcomesSkills gained will allow nurses to lead in formal executive and front-line positions, quality improvement, project management, or other positions where systems-level management and leadership is needed. As a program, the faculty is very committed to interprofessional education and practice and seek opportunities for our students to experience this rich environment.
- Nurses will learn about complex dynamic healthcare delivery systems, creating sustainable organizations, how to leverage the legislative and regulatory environment, and steward financial and human resources through effective care delivery models.
- Complexity and Quality science are central program foci.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Administration View 400 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science with a major in nursing or BSN from a program accredited by the
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Essay responses
- Interview (for select applicants)
- TOEFL with a score of 83 or higher (for international applicants), ILTS scores will not be accepted
International20625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State15925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.