At Advanced Surgery (Breast Surgery) from University of Sydney coursework will develop your clinical judgement in breast management and prepare you for the subtle complexities of contemporary multidisciplinary breast cancer care, including adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy, radiotherapy, endocrine therapy as well as the integral role of the breast care nurse and other allied health staff.
A research degree provides students with the opportunity to prepare a substantial piece of work which represents a significant contribution in a particular field of study and to gain transferable skills in general research methodology.
- Basic Sciences and Benign Disease
- Malignant Breast Disease & MDTs
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 88 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Not available to student visa holders. International students on other visas with study rights may apply.
- a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons or equivalent; and
- acceptance into or completion of post-fellowship breast surgery training program or equivalent; or
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in breast surgery.
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
International52500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.