Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) from University of Sydney will be presented by specialist clinicians and researchers, and will be based primarily at the Westmead Centre for Oral Health, with some sessions at the Sydney Dental Hospital. The program is primarily clinical based with blocks of seminars and preclinical sessions. You will also be required to complete a research project in the field of prosthodontics or restorative dentistry, under the supervision of an academic staff member.
This course prepares candidates for work in a specialist practice in prosthodontics or a specialist clinic in a hospital. Advanced restorative and prosthodontic services are increasingly in demand in rural areas, as most specialist practices are based in metropolitan areas.
- Advanced Clinical Prosthodontics
- Advanced Studies in Orofacial Pain
- Dental Research Studies
- Advanced Implant Management
- Dental Research Studies
- Implant-related Surgery
- Oral Implants
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Dentistry in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 064292J
- A successful applicant for admission to the Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (Prosthodontics) will hold a Bachelor of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine or Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney or equivalent institution; or an equivalent qualification that is recognised by the Australian Dental Board (Limited Registration for postgraduate training/supervised practice) and with a curriculum acceptable to the school.
- at least two years general dental practice; completion of the primary Fellowship Examination of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons or its equivalent is desirable;
- all applicants must be registered with the Australian Dental Board for practice (limited registration for international candidates) prior to admission to the program.
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
International73000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73000 AUD per year during 36 months.
National46500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46500 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.