The Data Science and Business Informatics MSc degree offered at University of Pisa is focused on Business Intelligence and Data Science techniques to support decision making. The interdisciplinary competence covered by the Business Informatics degree is intended to overcome the cultural divide between IT and management. In fact, as reported by several studies and publications, there is a shortage of trained professionals who can integrate the various skills and approaches necessary to overcome the traditional distrust of management in involving computer professionals in decision-making.
Our graduates are highly sought after in the job market. Statistics show that not only 100% of graduates are hired within one year from graduation, but also that they are assigned a responsibility role.
- Management Practice
- Statistics for Data Science
- Algorithms and Data Structures for Data Science
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 30 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a first cycle degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or a degree with at least 40 ECTS credits in the following areas: Management, Economics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Applicants must also be fluent in English, e.g.,~holding a certificate at level B2 or higher of CEFR or an equivalent other certificate.
- Entry visa for study reasons
- Declaration of value (DV), issued by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities in their home country, along with the official translation into Italian of the diploma, legalised (or with an "apostille") and validated, OR, the ENIC-NARIC certificate is accepted (in Italian or in the English Language)
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Fees depend on the student’s country of origin and vary from €356 to €2,556 for each academic year.
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.