The LUISS University's Department of Economics and Finance also offers students the chance to study with a partner university through Erasmus programs, Double Degrees and the QTEM Master. There are two possible majors in the program: Finance and Economics, the latter including the RoME specialization program.
Graduates of this master’s degree program can hold positions of high responsibility in the economic and financial system, in investment banks, asset management companies, banks and other financial institutions. They may also launch careers with international organizations and supervisory authorities, central banks and in managing multinational companies.
Graduates in Economics and Finance can also work as consultants at the highest levels of the economic and financial field. The program furthermore includes internships with financial institutions, consulting companies, public entities and regulatory and supervisory authorities.
- Econometric Theory
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Market Law & Regulation
- Asset Pricing
- Advanced Financial Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript showing the studies completed to date and associated grades (grade point average)
- Details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an e-mail address; upon submission of the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- Other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE)
- A short motivation letter (maximum 2,400 characters spaces included).
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.