If Medical Sciences is your forte, then Tel Aviv University's range of cutting-edge programs at TAU will inspire you further. Even more so since we’ve opened portions of the M.Sc. and M.P.H. programs. Courses are taught in English; for more details on each course, please take a look at each specific field of study in the list below.
- Lab Safety
- Research Ethics in Public Health
- Research Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Administration in Israel
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tel Aviv University and/or in Israel, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official BA transcript is mandatory + official transcripts for any transferred credits (if relevant). Please send the original document. Not a copy or a scan.
- Additional diplomas and transcripts are optional. Please note: Transcripts must be submitted in their original language (for example German, Chinese etc.) and in English. Transcripts in English must be official from the university itself
- Diploma (for applicants who finished their BA before 2016)
- Two letters of recommendations
- Health declaration form
- Passport size photo on a blue/white background (for a student's ID card)
- Personal statement/ essay
- Confirmation of having paid the application fee of 150 USD
- Students receiving stipend are exempt from tuition fees, but not from payment of the supplementary fees
Living costs for Tel Aviv Yaffo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.