- This 16-month program entirely taught in English.
- Follow the unique “Yachting Track” designed in collaboration with the Monaco Yachting Cluster, a panel consisting of the industry-leading experts.
- Be a part of experiential learning process through e.g. guest speakers, The Mark Challenge & Monaco Symposium, Luxury Hackathon, study trips & more.
- At the end of the program, you have the possibility to follow the Asian Track in South Korea.
Future graduates will be prepared for a wide range of career opportunities such as:
- Brand Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Campaign Analyst
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Luxury consumer experience
- Luxury brand management
- Business Models & transformation
- Luxury customer experience
- Market research
- Trends in Digital and social media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Hospitality Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic ability and potential as shown by grades or equivalent tests and examinations
- Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience
- Motivation to study in the chosen field and clearly defined career objectives
- Leadership potential and personal achievement and interests
- Uniqueness and contribution to the University’s mission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24375 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA18281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24375 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
- The tuition fee for the January intake is 13 238€
- The tuition fee for the 16 months programme is 22 375€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.