The International Economics and Strategy (with internship option) course at London South Bank University links theory and practice in international economics with the field of strategy through intensive, selective and expert-orientated modules with a clearly defined business outlook. One of the main attractions of this course is that it provides a wide range of modules to suit your specific interests. The content focuses on international trade and finance, the application of statistical and econometrics methods to analyse data and the use of these skills and knowledge to form strategic direction. The analysis and management of strategic projects and the evaluation of economic influences play a key role in the curriculum.
The course curriculum, which is informed by current industry demands, equips you with the skills to become a competent, knowledgeable and competitive graduate who will be successful in any career path you choose.
The course equips you with a unique skillset, which allows you to take on senior roles in both public and private sector organisations.
In addition to senior management roles, successful students can build a career in a variety of settings in consulting, strategy, finance and international business. The combined disciplines of international economics and strategy allow graduates to become desirable to a variety of organisational functions inside multinational companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics and Trade
- International Financial Economics
- Financial and Applied Econometrics
- Economics and Strategic Analysis
- Creativity, Enterprise and Innovation
- Curiosity, Creativity and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Business View 574 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor degree in economics (2.2) or a related discipline such as finance or business (2.1).
- Students with a bachelor degree (2.1) in a less related discipline, such as for instance Engineering or Mathematics or other disciplines, can be considered by the course management team on a case-by-case basis.
- Required English language skills to undertake this programme: Academic IELTS 6.5 (with min score 5.5 in Listening and Reading, min 6.0 in Speaking and Writing) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10180 GBP per year during 12 months.
2 years with internship:
- UK fee: £11330
- International fee: £16550
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.