This Master’s degree in Engineering and Computer Science from University of Messina develops knowledge and expertise in Computer Engineering and Computer Science. There are two strands within areas degree’s classes - one focuses on Computer Engineering and one on Computer Science.
The requirements overlap and complement each other. Both strands entitle graduates to participate in engineering licensing exams to work as engineers.
Skills acquired in this programme include:
- system management, planning and design; management of complex, innovative and distributed systems, data analysis, intelligent cyber physical systems, robotics;
- complex experiment design and management;
- be equipped with contextual knowledge and crossdomain skills.
- Distributed systems
- Computer system analysis
- Industrial automation and robotics
- Parallel programming
- Advanced techniques of data analysis
- Multimedia digital signal processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 55 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of study;
- Bachelor’s Degree diploma; if you don’t have your Bachelor’s Degree yet, you can send an official provisional certificate issued by your University.
- Transcript of records (exams taken in the previous degree programme);
- Copy of a valid passport;
- English language certificate. Students who have studied in an English-language based school or come from a country where English is the official language are not required to submit the above.
Starting from the A. Y. 2021/2022, the tuition fees are calculated on the basis of the financial situation of the student.
Living costs for Messina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.