Study Biomedical Engineering at Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
The Biomedical Engineering MSc program offered at Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University builds upon the chemical engineering strength and is focused on cellular and biochemical transformations in natural and synthetic environments. An integral part of the education process involves faculty and students conducting groundbreaking and innovative research in areas of critical importance to our society. The Department seeks to prepare students for academic and professional work through classroom and laboratory instruction and research with modern experimental, mathematical, and computational tools.
- Mass and Energy Balances
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Engineering Process Analysis
- Transport Phenomena
- Separations Processes
- Chemical Engineering Computations
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Kinetics and Reactor Design
- Quantitative Anatomy and Systems Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Chemical Engineering View 351 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in chemical engineering or an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfillment of the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent. Students may be required to satisfy deficiencies by taking undergraduate courses or can enroll in a transitional summer program if they do not have a degree from an accredited chemical engineering degree program;
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher;
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test. It is noted that the GRE percentiles of funded graduate students on assistantship are typically higher than these minima;
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student's work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.