The Quantitative Psychology program from University of Nevada, Las Vegas equips students to improve the quality of their substantive research and helps students obtain favorable positions in academia, industry, and the private sector upon graduation.
All admitted UNLV graduate students are eligible to pursue the Quantitative Psychology certificate. Students who participate in this certificate are typically drawn from doctoral students who are enrolled in the Psychology Department. However, the Quantitative Psychology certificate is not restricted to psychology doctoral students. Students who are pursuing a Psychology doctoral degree with an emphasis on Quantitative/Experimental are not eligible for the certificate.
Students will be able to:
- Design and implement research studies to examine psychological phenomena and answer psychological research questions.
- Provide effective written descriptions of research designs.
- Use statistics, psychometrics, or computational modeling to examine psychological phenomena, create psychological models, and answer psychological research questions.
- Interpret, present, and explain the results of analyses of psychological data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Multivariate Analysis in Psychology
- Advanced Seminar in Psychological Statistics
- Developmental Research
- Cognitive Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1318 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Be an admitted UNLV graduate student.
- Submit a completed application and required application fee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.