Mandatory orientation sessions are held before the beginning of each spring semester to enhance the connections among students and with the nursing faculty. This Advanced Graduate Certificate in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for the FNP program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas has mandatory on-campus sessions throughout the program. Program start is contingent upon class size.
- Competently assess, diagnose, prescribe, evaluate and create a holistic plan of mental health treatment.
- Articulate the professional role, which includes the ethical code of conduct and scope of advanced practice of the psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
- Develop and monitor comprehensive, holistic plans of care that address the health promotion and disease prevention needs of diverse psychiatric mental health client populations.
- Assess and monitor teaching/learning needs in a diverse psychiatric mental health client population.
- Practice ethically in the conduct of research, management, and clinical professional practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Synthesis
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Psychopharmacology Across the Lifespan
- Psychopharmacology Across the Lifespan Lab
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner III
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Administration View 901 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Individuals who already have a master's degree in nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner and meet the admissions qualifications will be allowed to take courses towards the Post-Master's Advanced Graduate Certificate in Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for the FNP upon admissions into the program. A certificate will be awarded documenting completion of the coursework and transcripts will reflect courses taken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.