Public health advances the science and art of protecting and improving the health and quality of life of populations through the identification and prevention of diseases and injuries.
Public Health Certificate Program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas Highlights
- Our courses are designed by leaders in the public health field with cutting-edge international industry and research experience.
- We offer a comprehensive public health curriculum comprised of 6 classes: Fundamentals of Public Health, Fundamentals of Environmental Health, Epidemiology and Public Health, U.S. Health Care System: Programs and Policies, Program Planning and Grant Writing in Health Promotion, and Biostatistical Methods for the Health Sciences.
- All courses successfully completed for the Certificate will count towards our MPH degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Public Health
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- U.S. Health Care System: Programs and Policies
- Program Planning and Grant Writing in Health Promotion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 763 other Masters in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The certificate is aimed at individuals with a Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from a regionally accredited institution and have adequate preparation in the biological, physical, or social sciences and who are public health professionals in the private and public sectors.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.