Two-day orientation sessions are held on campus before the beginning of each fall semester to enhance the connections among students and with the nursing faculty. There are also mandatory on-campus sessions per track. The Nursing Education program is offered at University of Nevada, Las Vegas .
The nurse educator track prepares graduates to:
- Accept a faculty position within a program of nursing, or a nurse educator position in a clinical setting.
- Increase mastery related to teaching, learning, evaluation strategies, curriculum design, and the use of educational technologies.
- Enhance clinical expertise in a selected specialty area, via directed study and mentorship with experienced faculty.
- Supervise basic nursing students in clinical practice areas and/or work with nurse educators in clinical settings to prepare, deliver, and evaluate educational programs for nurses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning in Nursing Education
- Course Level Evaluation Strategies for Nurse Educators
- Developing & Evaluating Curriculum for Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 323 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Individuals who already hold a master's degree in nursing and meet the admission qualifications, may take courses leading to the Nursing Education Post-Masters Certificate.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from either instructors or employers that speak to the applicant's potential to complete the Advanced Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education Program.
- Statement of 300 words describing the students' professional goals and reason for seeking a nurse practitioner certificate.
- Current resume or vita.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.