Industrial engineering improves the efficiency and safety of various systems in manufacturing, services, health care, energy, and logistics.
- It uses mathematical and physical models to make data-driven decisions needed in every major economic sector.
- The Professional Master's Program in Industrial Engineering at Rice University is for students seeking a deeper understanding of how sophisticated decision models can optimize complex systems in any industry as well as the nonprofit sector.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals Of Industrial Engineering
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Probability And Statistical Inference
- Computational Prescriptive Analytics
- Manufacturing Processes And Systems
- Master's In Industrial Engineering Capstone Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1833 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- B.S. or B.A. degree in a quantitative field from an accredited institution (Minimum GPA 3.0)
- GRE (Strongly recommended but not required for Fall 22 applications)
- TOEFL/ IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Application fee: $85
International52070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52070 USD per year during 12 months.
National52070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52070 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.