The Graduate Certificate in K-8 Integrated STEM Education from University of Nevada, Las Vegas enables teachers to advance in their knowledge of methods for integrating STEM subjects, curriculum available for STEM integration, research done on integrated STEM education, and content knowledge of mathematics and science needed to effectively facilitate integrated STEM education learning.
- Integrate knowledge of mathematical content into effective integrated STEM lessons.
- Integrate knowledge of science content into effective integrated STEM lessons.
- Discuss trends and issues in integrated STEM education.
- Explain how K-8 students learn and think mathematically and scientifically and analyze the psychological and sociological influences on students.
- Create an integrated STEM lesson plan with a focus on engineering design, mathematical modeling, and technology integration.
- Create effective integrated STEM lessons that respect the diversity of backgrounds in a classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated STEM education mathematics content
- Integrated STEM education science content
- Integrated STEM education methods
- Integrated STEM education curriculum and research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 4338 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a minimum overall grade point average of 2.75 (4.00=A) for your bachelor’s degree, or a minimum 3.00 (4.00=A) for the last two years (60 semester hours).
- Factors that may also be considered by the academic department to which you are applying include test scores (like the GRE or GMAT).
- All applicants are required to submit a transcript from each postsecondary institution attended, showing all degrees and coursework, the dates awarded, and grades received.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.