The Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education - Infancy (ECSE-Infancy) program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is suitable for students with no prior ECSE background, as well as for those who have prior ECSE knowledge or education and want to acquire specific additional skills. The following are examples of students who can benefit from the program:
- Individuals who have graduated from an ECE undergraduate program or related program several years ago who can use the Certificate in ECSE-Infancy program to stay current with ECSE changes.
- ECSE professionals who want to retool themselves to acquire new ECSE skills.
- Individuals with no formal prior ECSE education who want to learn about ECSE and earn the NDE endorsement in ECSE-Infancy.
- Communicate and work with families of children who have disabilities and who are under 8 years of age.
- Identify systems and processes related to the coordination and collaboration of services among other agencies and disciplines which serve children who have disabilities and who are under 8 years of age.
- Describe issues regarding physical and medical management of children who have disabilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Early Childhood Special Education
- Family Education in Early Childhood
- Assessment for Young Children with Disabilities
- Seminar in Curriculum Development in Early Childhood Special Education
- Strategies for Early Childhood Special Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 550 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum of GPA of 2.75 for all undergraduate work or 3.0 for the last two years of undergraduate study.
- Completed Certificate application for admission.
- One set of official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities sent directly to the Graduate College.
- A one page letter of intent that includes (1) the ECSE Certificate area of emphasis (Infancy or Preschool) you are interested in, (2) your professional and academic goals, and (3) a discussion of your experience relative to the program. Please upload this letter when you apply on-line through the Grad Rebel Gateway.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International234111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234111 USD per year
National234111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234111 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.