The Graduate Certificate in Career and Technical Education from University of Nevada, Las Vegas combines career and technical education teaching methodology with practical knowledge of curriculum development and techniques for advising student organizations.
- Students will be able to understand the central concepts, tools of inquiry, and structures of Career and Technical Postsecondary Education and selected disciplines.
- Students will be able to plan for instruction that supports every student in meeting rigorous learning goals by drawing upon knowledge of content areas.
- Students will be able to use a variety of instructional strategies to encourage learners to develop deep understanding of content areas.
- Students will be able to seek appropriate leadership roles and opportunities to take responsibility for student learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Teaching in Workforce Education
- Advising Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSO)
- Performance-Based Education
- Workforce Education Curriculum and Program Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3191 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students must have a Bachelor's degree in any field to apply for this certificate.
- Qualified students must apply for admission to the Graduate College via the online application portal.
- All minimum Graduate College requirements MUST be met.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.