It prepares students for a variety of positions by giving them the ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
Students seeking admission in this program must have a bachelor’s degree in any engineering, technology, applied sciences, business or related academic disciplines.
The Master of Science in Logistics Systems Engineering program from Bowling Green State University is composed of 30 credit hours post bachelor’s and is designed to teach students to solve problems that arise in logistics and systems engineering settings. You will learn to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
This program offers an optional internship or study abroad experience to Panama to see in action the international effects of logistics and systems design from the curriculum.
The purpose of your internship experience is to gain working knowledge about the daily roles and responsibilities of professionals in a logistics and systems engineering occupation in whatever area you are interested in exploring.
You will develop the management and leadership skills to promote a productive working environment in logistics and systems engineering occupations. This will also promote the student’s personal and career development through interaction with the supervisor and members of the organization or company.
- Logistics Transportation System
- Logistics Distribution Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Systems Design and Analysis
- Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Demand Driven Supply Chain Planning and Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Domestic: 14 days prior to the start of the admit term
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1834 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6432 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.