The Master of Design in Integrative Design degree from Bowling Green State University focuses on developing flexible and resilient design leaders versed in emerging tools, methods and processes for taking on collaborative and integrative design problems that reside in a variety of complex systems and social issues.
The interconnectedness of complex problems requires research, new methods, and collaborative approaches to create effective solutions. The MDes in Integrative Design provides a combination of theoretical and practical curriculum to develop adaptive, strategic, and collaborative designers, educators, innovators and leaders who address complex problems.
Employers are hiring a broad scope of designers and visual communicators in a wide variety of industry sectors such as advertising, online business, food and beverage, finance, healthcare, government, publishing, IT, customer care, web, technology, manufacturing, marketing, media, insurance, telecommunications, military, consulting, education and much more.
Job titles this degree is applicable to include: design thinking facilitator, integrative designer, creative director, art director, brand/product manager, design strategist, creative strategist, digital marketing manager, digital strategist, graphic designer, experience designer, information graphics designer, interaction designer, instructional systems designer, marketing director, marketing communications manager, media director, presentation specialist, proposal specialist, service designer, user experience designer and visual communication designer.
- Design Research & Methods
- Graphic Design History & Integrative Models
- Spetrat fopics Trt Digital Arts
- Digital Art Development
- Collaborative Multimedia Development
- Perspectives in Visual Arts Education
- Theories of Race Relations, Ethnicity and Multiculturalism
- Women and Globalization
- Sexuality, Race and Nation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design View 111 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International10119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10119 USD per year during 12 months.
National10119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10119 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6124 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.