With real world internships and coursework taught by faculty and working leaders of health organizations, the program prepares graduates with the business, technological, public health and leadership foundations to lead health services organizations.
CurriculumTo obtain a Master's of Health Services Administration degree from Bowling Green State University, students are required to complete 37 credit hours of coursework at the graduate level and experiential learning that will prepare graduates to plan, direct, coordinate, and supervise the delivery of health care as Health Services Administrators. Please refer to the Office of the Bursar for current information on tuition and fees.
- Managing Healthcare Complexíties
- Health Services Finance
- Healthcare Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Management for Health Information Systems
- Human Resources and Leadership Development
- Health Economics
- Healthcare 0perations and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Domestic: 14 days prior to the start of the admit term
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 998 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with coursework completed in statistics, economics and accounting.
- To gain regular status admission, applicants must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Applicants are required to submit scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended.
- They are also required to submit official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- All applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from professionals, a personal statement, and a current resume.
- International applicants are also required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTEA), or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Five years of relevant work experience
International20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10426 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6432 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.