University of Bradford's Rehabilitation Studies - Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Practice students will integrate the theory and evidence base of musculoskeletal practice. The modules include taught sessions at the Faculty of Health Studies, University of Bradford to encourage shared learning. These sessions include both theory and practical skills with an emphasis on clinical reasoning and problem solving.
Further learning and teaching on the practice module occurs in the clinical setting under the guidance of a clinical mentor. Students require access to an appropriate clinical caseload in order to be able to undertake the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Practice modules.
The musculoskeletal modules in Bradford have been developed in conjunction with specialist clinicians working in hospitals within the region, thus ensuring the continued clinical relevance of the programme.
- Management Project
- Pursuing Primary Research
- Pursuing a Systematic Review
- Pursuing a Work-based Dissertation
- Physiotherapy Management of Peripheral Joint Dysfunction - Lower Limb
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1042 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification normally at Bachelors degree level (Ordinary or Honours) or equivalent.
- Be a physiotherapist registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Normally have two years post qualification experience
- Be working in the relevant field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy practice
- Have access to appropriate clinical practice for the duration of the modules (the University has the provision to offer some practice placements in the onsite Physiotherapy clinic)
International598 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 598 GBP per module during 24 months.
National598 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 598 GBP per module during 24 months.
- 10 credits: £598
- 20 credits: £1,194
- 30 credits: £1,792
- 40 credits: £2,388
- Dissertation modules (if applicable): £2,584
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.