University of Bradford's MSc in Midwifery and its nested awards are designed to address current and future demands of midwifery practice services, including the recommendations from Midwifery 2020 (DoH 2010). The awards recognise the changing clinical environment and allow you to develop key advanced skills or those associated with service delivery and enhancement within the current social and economic climate.
Your programme of study and the collection of modules you may choose to study will contextualise your learning. Modules such as the research or work based project modules, for example, enable you to shape your own focus of study within the modules aims and learning outcomes by learning the principles being taught and applying them to your own professional/employment area.
- Leadership for Advanced Practitioners
- Prescribing for Healthcare Professionals
- Independent Study
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Clinical Examination and Care Management (Enhancing Contemporary Midwifery Practice)
- Clinical Examination and Case Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Midwifery View 1011 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To register for this MSc you must be registered with the NMC as a midwife, and also be in current employment in a midwifery capacity.
- You should also normally have completed an undergraduate Honours degree or an Advanced Diploma course with a distinction and NMC registration.
- If you are an unemployed new graduate, you may also be eligible for the programme.
International568 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 568 GBP per module during 24 months.
National568 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 568 GBP per module during 24 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.