Students of the Saemaul and International Development from Yeungnam University will be introduced particularly to the development of the Saemaul Undong, its success factors, its current form and its globalization in addition to the meaning, purpose and strategies of international development cooperation. All classes are conducted in English.
What you'll study
Emphasis will be placed on the study and research of ‘Sustainable Self-Development Assistance Models’ which could be derived from the Saemaul Undong, Korean rural development experience. Students will practice to apply core components and strategies of Saemaul Undong to international development projects in different developing countries.
- Understanding International Development Cooperation
- Understanding President Park Chung Hee Leadership
- Understanding Korean Economy
- Environmental Policy And Management In Korea
- Environmental Policy And Sustainable Development
- Ngos And International Development Cooperation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Sustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy View 3 other Masters in International Development in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Has obtained a 12-year education of elementary, middle and high schools (or a secondary school) before a bachelor’s degree
- Has obtained a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university equivalent to a 4-year Korean bachelor’s degree
- High Level of proficiency in English
- Has good physical and mental health condition to complete the degree program (Pregnancy, having Tuberculosis or any kind of contagious disease will disqualify an applicant from the selection process.)
International6540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3270 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- 1st - 3rd semester: KRW 4,500,000 (per semester)
- 4th semester: KRW 3,000,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.