So do you want to learn everything there is to know about economics, business and information technology ? Always the one to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems? If so, you have the perfect profile to become a digital business engineer. With this degree, you will embody the ever-growing synergy between IT innovation and business economics, allowing you to function optimally in these fast-changing digital environments.
In this Digital Business Engineering programme at University of Antwerp, you will
- acquire a solid foundation in economics, business administration and information technology,
- combine knowledge on the development and management of information systems with the study of important domains of digital innovation, such as artificial intelligence, data mining and data engineering.
Build your future
Thanks to their unique combination of skills, our graduates take up key roles in the shaping of digital innovation and the managing of business transformation. They are highly sought-after profiles in the job market and in most cases, our final-year students have already signed a contract before they even graduated.
Over the past ten years, 98,5% of our students from the Dutch equivalent programme found a job within 6 months after graduation.
- Digital strategy and governance
- Strategic management
- Digital innovation
- Data science and ethics
- Innovation management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Information Systems View 23 other Masters in Business Administration in Belgium
- Students who have not obtained a diploma in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg should submit an application for screening through Mobility Online. Applications open on December 1 of the academic year preceding enrollment.
- Students who do not qualify for direct admission should submit an application for screening. Eligibility is determined by the board of admissions based on the student’s Bachelor’s degree, their academic background, the obtained study results and their language proficiency. For international students, a GMAT or GRE may be required.
- If your degree was not issued by a recognized educational institution in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg, you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency in English.
- Unless exempted, applicants should include GMAT or GRE test results in the application.
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA979 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 979 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.