Over the past years, digital technologies have led to new economic opportunities and managerial challenges: new business models, new products, new questions about ethics and sustainability, etc.
Almost all corporate activities nowadays depend heavily on efficient information technology.
Furthermore, many of the fastest growing new businesses are purely digital. As a digital business engineer, you embody the ever-growing synergy between IT innovation and business economics, allowing you to function optimally in these fast-changing digital environments.
In this two-year English Master in Business Engineering - Management Information Systems , you will
- acquire a solid foundation in economics, business administration and information technology,
- combine knowledge on the development and management of information systems with the study of important domains of digital innovation, such as artificial intelligence, data mining and data engineering.
Build your future
Thanks to their unique combination of skills, our graduates take up key roles in the shaping of digital innovation and the managing of business transformation. They are highly sought-after profiles in the job market and in most cases, our final-year students have already signed a contract before they even graduated. Over the past ten years, 98,5% of our students from the Dutch equivalent programme found a job within 6 months after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme consists of four modules. The hybrid character of these modules enables you to combine business economics and information technology.
You can explore specific areas of your interest in greater depth by choosing from a wide range of electives.
- Digital business fundamentals
- Digital engineering fundamentals
- Major and minor
- Master thesis portfolio
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Information Systems View 25 other Masters in Business Administration in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- an academic Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in business economics with a substantial quantitative, technological and IT component, or
- an academic Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a strong quantitative and technological focus and with sufficient knowledge of business economics and management science.
If you have obtained your (business) economics degree at one of the following institutions, you are exempted from submitting a GMAT /GRE:
- A Belgian university;
- A university ranked in the global top 400 in the most recent edition of THE or QS World Ranking;
- One of FBE's exchange partners;
- A university with an AACSB, EFMD or EQUIS accreditation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.