About this Program
This faculty has 3 full professors, 15 associate professors and 45 associate professors. The faculty consists of three departments (electronics, power and telecommunication) together with 27 laboratory units. It also has more than 760 undergraduate students in MSc and BSc programs and about 167 students in PhD programs. The library enjoys of 2656 books in Persian and 3776 books in other languages. You can learn more with this master in Electrical Engineering- Electronics at Shahid Beheshti University.
The faculty focuses on large scale implementation of a sustainable, accessible, reliable and economic energy system. It also strives to devise a bold program of research and development in different areas of modern electrical energy systems. To this aim, what falls within the purview of our research activity is as follows: micro grids, smart grids, electromagnetic transients in power systems, and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Electrical Engineering-Communications-System
- Electrical Engineering-Control
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical Digital Systems
- Electrical Engineering-Electrical Transportation Systems
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics – Digital
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics- Semiconductor Devices
- Electrical Engineering-Micro and Nano-Electronic Devices
- Electrical Engineering-Power Electronics and Electric Machines
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 19 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Two referees and recommendation letters.(optional)
International4268 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2134 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.