This is the initial postulate structuring one of the most sought after postgraduate courses in IFA Paris: The MBA in Luxury Brand Management.
The philosophy of this revamped Luxury Brand Management MBA at IFA Paris - International Fashion Academy is based on the same principles as the other postgraduate courses in IFA Paris:
Students are being immersed in a workshop environment allowing them to get an intensive and practical training based on modules that analyze macro and micro trends in depth.
While travelling between IFA’s campus locations (Paris, Istanbul, Bangkok and Shanghai) our students are able to experience first-hand the intrinsic characteristics of emerging and mature markets thanks to IFA Paris learning by doing pedagogy.
The overarching Capstone thesis reflects the students’ commitment to the development of a unique and individual project.
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management also takes advantage of the unique heritage and bi-cultural affiliation of IFA Paris as it “sits” perfectly at the confluence of a geographical dichotomy:
The West as the “disillusioned” upholder of traditional luxury values:
Participants will spend 2 terms in Paris in order to have access to what the rest of the world considers as the birth place of luxury. More specifically they will analyze why, despite a number of luxury consumers that has more than tripled over the last 20 years, there is a worrying phenomenon of “Backlash” (Bain&Company Inc, 2014 Annual Global Luxury Study) from luxury clients in Western countries?
- This grouping encompasses a series of modules that will be sequentially planned based on the structure of a marketing plan. The overall body of knowledge acquired by the students will prepare them to:
- The capacity to listen and interpret markets’ signals is a key component of today’s managers. It needs to be continuously cultivated.
- In the past 30 years the distribution strategies of the most famous luxury brands and conglomerates have gone through a dramatic change.
- The concept of rarity has traditionally been associated to the idea of luxury. However, while rarity is still an important factor in determining the value of a luxury brand, terms such as “exclusivity” or “space” are now strongly resounding within customers’ minds as alternative descriptors.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Marketing Management View 31 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience (Internships are taken into account)
- Bachelor Graduate or significant professional experience in related fields
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 79 (or equivalence) or proof of study in English, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (on campus or Skype)
- Online test
International14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR per year during 15 months.
- €12,800 in Paris
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.