In an era of massive digitalization in which individuals have indirect communications through the intermediary of a screen, it is psychologically reassuring to believe that the construction of one’s style mirrors its representation as an individual. However, just like any other languages, Fashion has a myriad of nuances and facets that render any reading and interpretation much more complex.
The Fashion Business program embeds the latest trends and techniques of the Fashion industry. Its three specialization provide exposure to all current key markets in order to meet all career requirements.
The focus on experiential learning through industry sponsored projects in cooperation with international brands, industry seminars and each student’s Capstone Project, ensures IFA Paris - International Fashion Academy graduates are market-ready.
More informationVisit official programme website
- This grouping encompasses a series of modules that will be sequentially planned based on the structure of a marketing plan. The overall body of knowledge acquired by the students will prepare them to:
- The capacity to listen and interpret markets’ signals is a key component of today’s managers. It needs to be continuously cultivated. Within this module grouping students will discover the idiosyncrasies of the fashion industry from an economic and financial view point.
- The emergence of fast fashion retailing and the exponential growth of online commerce have changed the distribution landscape for fashion houses.
- Programs focusing on Fashion Business traditionally put the emphasis on analyzing strategic and marketing challenges.
Experienced French fashion industry professionals, please see our website www.ifaparis.com for details.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 75 other Masters in International Business in France
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience (Internships are taken into account)
- Bachelor Graduate or significant professional experience in related fields
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 79 (or equivalence) or proof of study in English, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (on campus or Skype)
- Online test
International14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14800 EUR per year and a duration of 15 months.
National14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14800 EUR per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.