About Business Administration Executive at University of Limerick
The fundamental objectives of the UL Executive MBA are to develop your understanding of best practice management, ability to think and act strategically, decision making and leadership skills and the ability to understand and respond to the dynamics of a changing business environment. From its inception, the University of Limerick has forged deep relationships with industry. For over three decades these connections have helped ensure our MBA teaching is current, relevant and immediately applicable. The MBA programme features interactive discussion based classes, guest lectures from industry leaders and, of course, the examination of real world case studies.
- Financial Reporting
- Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
- Market Orientation & Customer Focus
- Organisational Behaviour
- Air Transport Characteristics
- Supply Chain Management
- Managing in the International Context
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Globalisation & International Economic Issues
- Fleet Planning
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 67 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- GMAT or GRE certificate (where applicable)
- MBA Additional Information Form
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
International16725 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16725 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA15062 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15062 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.